Implicit Reaction Time Tests
Impress is our survey framework for all of our implicit market research tests. It can be used for:
- Brand Equity
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Tracking
- Advertising Evaluation
- TV adverts
- Radio adverts
- Print adverts
- Political speeches
- Marketing videos
- Other marketing materials (e.g., out of home)
- New pack designs
- Comparing packaging with competitors
- Front of pack compared with back of pack designs
- New Product Development
- Comparing new products with nearest competitors
- Benefits of new product features
- Risks of removing product features
- Understanding how consumers perceive the existing product vertical
- Product Claims
- The perceived value of a product’s claims
- Real-time Monitoring of Media Content
- Moment-to-moment implicit perception of a video clip, advert or speech
- Frame by frame analysis
- Biometric recording
- Electrodermal response (emotional arousal)
- Heart rate (positivity/negativity)
- Breathing rate (emotional engagement)
Our analytic tools help to identify the opportunities for new prospects and the risks to existing customers of your marketing plans.
Our analytic tools also apply economic algorithms to determine the return of investment of your marketing materials and campaigns.
Our service is international and our tests can be translated into any language.
Our online tests can be taken on most computing devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone) and any platform (Windows 7 and above, Apple IOS, android, Windows mobile).
We respond quickly to our clients’ needs – surveys can be run from start to finish as quickly as one week, and projects with broader scopes can be up to six weeks in duration.